1. The ADIDAS Climalite Response Compression Shorts gave me some chafing on my left groin area and I have to change my shorts for my afternoon run. I advise the runners not to buy this kind of compression shorts because the stitches on the groin area keep on rubbing the skin as the runner moves his legs. I have to change to my NIKE regular running shorts.
2. I started my afternoon run at 4:36 PM after some ice cold coffee, pasta with chicken and a slice of cheese strawberry cake! I started infront of the entrance to the Clark Freeport (where I stopped after the morning run) and finished at Km Post #102. I was able to run a distance of 15K with a time of 2:10 hours. I was able to consume 1,067 calories. My average pace was 8:39 minutes per kilometer with an average heart rate of 122 beats per minute.
3. For the second day of my “adventure run”, I was able to cover a distance of 46 kilometers, same as of yesterday’s total distance. The total mileage for two days run is 92 kilometers in 14+ hours as running/walking time. So far, except for the slight chafing, I don’t have any blisters, cramps, pain or problems with my body.
4. For the 1st day, I was able to run across the province of Bulacan and for the second day, I was able to run along the towns of Pampanga. As of now, I am in the territory of Tarlac Province. Hopefully, before the end of the third day, I will be running in the province of Pangasinan.
5. As usual, I have my dinner with a big serving of hot La Paz Batchoy which I find to be complete with everything. It is salty, it has noodles, meat, fried pork and brooth! I also ate fried chicken & rice. I have taken my Vitamin C, Pharmaton tablet, and Alaxan FR before going to bed. Of course, I have also a glass of fresh milk to complete my food intake for the day. One liter of water is a must also before going to bed.
6. The following pictures will do the talking for the meantime. Good night!