1. Whether August 30 is declared Non-Working Holiday or not, the 2nd edition of PAU run will push through. Whether it will rain or shine, the “show” will go on!
2. Last day of registration is August 15, 2010.We are not after the number of runners joining the PAU races. We are after the quality of runners who find the challenge & enjoyment in running along the roads outside Metro Manila; promote camaraderie among ultra runners; and enjoy the tourist spots in the province.
3. Finally, individual trophy for the Finishers had been delivered and soon to be transported to the Finish Line. I hope the runners will like and treasure their Finisher’s Trophy for this road race.
4. A Briefing & Carbo-Loading Party will be held at the Main Restaurant, AFP Officers Clubhouse in Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City at 6:00 PM on August 24, 2010 (Tuesday). Each participant shall be asked to pay P 200.00 at the entrance/registration table. A briefing will be presented to orient the participants on the route/race course. Each runner must be able to reach or pass on the following tourist attractions in Ilocos Norte as depicted on the following pictures.
5. For those who were not able to read my tweets, the Official Hotel in Laoag City is the La Elliana Hotel along Rizal St, Laoag City. (Guys, this is not a 5-star or 3-star hotel but it is near one of best restaurants in the city that offers the best Ilocano cuisine!) To make a reservation, please contact Joel Bagay, the owner, at CP# 0917-568-1968. And for those who are opting to stay in Saud Beach, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, you can make your reservation at Terra Rika Hotel & Dive Resort (location of the Race Finish line) through their website at www.terrarika.com. (Note: Mention that you are one of the participants of the P2P 65K Run being Race Organized by Retired General Jovie Narcise).
6. Race Bibs will be distributed during the Briefing & CLP. If you can not join us for the Briefing & CLP, you will get your Race Bib at the Starting Line in Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte. (Note: For those who will get their Race Bib during the Briefing & CLP, please make sure to bring them with you on your trip to Ilocos Norte).
Good luck to all the ultra runners!!!