Guidelines For T2N (Tagaytay to Nasugbu) 50K Run
- This is a solo race. The race will start at 5:00 AM of Sunday, November 14, 2010 in front of the People’s Park in Tagaytay City. The Finish Line of the race is INSIDE Plaza De Roxas in Nasugbu, Bataan. Plaza De Roxas is the Municipal Public Park located in front of the Nasugbu Municipal Hall. (Note: Runners have to pass in front of the Jollibee and then turn right at the next street and then enter at the Gate of Plaza De Roxas.)
- Runners are allowed to have their support vehicle & crew but they are not allowed to have pacers. (Note: Pacers should be registered runners). Support Vehicle should “leap-frog” from their runner/s and “shadowing” the runner is strictly not allowed. There is no prescribed number of runners to be supported for each support vehicle.
- Runners’ Bib should be pinned and displayed in front of the runner’s apparel.
- Runners are highly encouraged to bring and wear with them their respective hydration system/belt during the race. We have a limited number of water stations/aid stations along the route.
- The Water/Aid Station are located at the Km #20 and Km #40. These stations will also serve as the runners’ drop bag stations. Runners without support vehicles are encouraged to prepare their drop bags and they will be brought to these Aid Stations. Drop Bags should be properly marked with the name of the runner, race bib #, and Km # point where the bags will be “dropped”. (Note: As the race will progress, we will also place water stations at Km # 15, #30, & 45)
- Cut-off time is eight (8) hours.
- Runners are encouraged to stay on the left side of the road, facing the incoming traffic. Some parts of the route are narrow and runners should always be attentive and vigilant of vehicles, in front and at their back.
- Runners are also encouraged to run in single file as the road will be busy with the traffic of vehicles.
- Ipods, MP3s, and “wires” are allowed. However, users should be attentive with their surroundings.
- As in the past PAU races, every finisher will receive individual memento/trophy, certificate of finish, and Finisher’s T-Shirt. Results of this race will be included in the rating/ranking among PAU runners for 2010.
- Integrity of the Race shall be upheld and respected.
- The spirit of ultra running is highly encouraged. Finish the race, encourage/help one another, develop friendship before, during & after the race, and have an ULTRA FUN!
5 thoughts on “Guidelines For “T2N””
Noted! 😀 See you! 🙂
Sir Jovie, thanks very much for the post. Looking forward to seeing you and all the runners whether my first time or from back in November 2008. Also, I have a new pair of Merrell Converge 2s (neutral) running shoe in a size 10.5 to donate. They’ve never been worn other than being tried on.
Other than buying a fuel belt (in Metro Manila), I’m ready to go. I’m grateful to you, Iah (with the support team) and Junrox (registering me) for my first and historic ultra (999th career race).
Please take care. I’ll be arriving in Manila Friday morning and checking in at the hotel (Tower Inn) in the afternoon.
All the best,
I’ll train well for the nxt PAU race…
Pingback: 3 « maan's blog:
good luck to all participants of T2N!