1. I started my run this morning at 9:31 AM. It was late already but I had more time to sleep last night. As seen in the pictures from my previous post, the sun was too hot and it felt like it was a repeat of the 1st BDM 102. From Km Post #160, I stopped at Km Post #180 at Poblacion, Urdaneta City. I had my lunch and had some rest. I was able to run/walk a distance of 20 kilometers in 3 hours!
2. At 4:30 PM, I resumed my run from Urdaneta City and I was able to end my run at Km Post #192 at Binalonan, Pangasinan. I was able to run a distance of 12 kilometers in 1:41 hours. For the whole day’s run/walk, I was able to cover a distance of 32 kilometers.
3. Rey Jimenez, a marathoner from Dagupan City and a 2nd BDM 50K Test Run Finisher, linked up with me in Urdaneta City and he hosted an all-seafood dinner in one of the famous restaurants in the city. Thanks, Rey for the hospitality. He even asked me if he can join me in my run along Kennon Road sometime tomorrow. I hope Rey would be able to push me reach my destination before the end of the day.
5. I still have 68+ kilometers to go before I reach Burnham Park in Baguio City. The last 10 kilometers will be the “killer” leg of this journey. It is equivalent to a “half-marathon” distance because of the steep ascent towards the city. I’ve experienced running from the former Black Mountains Mining Area to PMA when I was a cadet and I am confident that I still know the curves and ascending portions of Kennon Road.
6. Good night & wish me luck & prayers for a safe arrival to my destination.
5 thoughts on “4th Day: Evening Edition”
You really inspired us sir, may God bless your “adventure run”. saludo kami Sir Jovie
Just a little more, BR! It has been a hell of a journey. Stay strong, be safe. I look forward to your next update.
– Julius (lifeisahighway91.blogspot.com)
Hi Sir BR,
Just read the whole day 1 to day 4 Evening 🙂 Frst of all goodluck sir !!!! kaunti na lang poh yan !!!
sarap ng mga pagkain 🙂 i guess tama ka poh sa cnabi mo na fresh food along the way province fresh gulay, protien , etc rather than sport gel 🙂 (im not against sport gel peeps) 🙂
our prayer always with you sir !!!
saludo kmi syo Sir !
run safe poh
I’ll be praying for your strength and safety Sir. Godspeed!
You can do it. I’m sure of it.