1. I started my run this morning at 9:31 AM. It was late already but I had more time to sleep last night. As seen in the pictures from my previous post, the sun was too hot and it felt like it was a repeat of the 1st BDM 102. From Km Post #160, I stopped at Km Post #180 at Poblacion, Urdaneta City. I had my lunch and had some rest. I was able to run/walk a distance of 20 kilometers in 3 hours!
2. At 4:30 PM, I resumed my run from Urdaneta City and I was able to end my run at Km Post #192 at Binalonan, Pangasinan. I was able to run a distance of 12 kilometers in 1:41 hours. For the whole day’s run/walk, I was able to cover a distance of 32 kilometers.
3. Rey Jimenez, a marathoner from Dagupan City and a 2nd BDM 50K Test Run Finisher, linked up with me in Urdaneta City and he hosted an all-seafood dinner in one of the famous restaurants in the city. Thanks, Rey for the hospitality. He even asked me if he can join me in my run along Kennon Road sometime tomorrow. I hope Rey would be able to push me reach my destination before the end of the day.
5. I still have 68+ kilometers to go before I reach Burnham Park in Baguio City. The last 10 kilometers will be the “killer” leg of this journey. It is equivalent to a “half-marathon” distance because of the steep ascent towards the city. I’ve experienced running from the former Black Mountains Mining Area to PMA when I was a cadet and I am confident that I still know the curves and ascending portions of Kennon Road.
6. Good night & wish me luck & prayers for a safe arrival to my destination.