1. From the last Kilometer Post (Km #56) where I stopped yesterday, I rode in my support vehicle and proceeded to San Fernando City to eat and rest overnight (RON) which is another 10 kilometers away. At 5:30 AM this morning, I was already on my way back to Apalit, Pampanga to start on the same Km Post where I stopped last night. I started my run at 6:13 AM from Km Post #56.
2. I heard an unconfirmed story about a runner who ran the Trans-Continental USA sometime years ago. The runner was picked-up by a vehicle along the way and rode towards the city. The runner checked in in a hotel/motel and had his/her rest overnight (RON). On the following day, instead of going back to where he/she was picked-up, the runner just ran around the streets of the city to compensate for the distance that the runner traveled while aboard the vehicle. I guess, that was not right! The runner was cheating, of course!
3. While writing this post, I am having my brunch at the Razon’s Resto in Angeles City. So, far, I was able to run a distance of 25K. After I finish eating their famous Halo-Halo, I will be on the road again to finish at least 30K before taking my mid-day rest and start again at 4:00 PM.
4. It is very tempting to drop by Clark Freeport to watch the Skydiving and other Sky Sports-related exhibition thereat. I might end up talking to my former officers and men with the Philippine Army’s Special Forces Airborne/Skydiving Unit and my schedule to reach Baguio if I stay longer in Clark might be delayed.
5. Pictures will be uploaded later today.