Guidelines For 2011 T2N (Tagaytay to Nasugbu) 50K Run: Second Edition
1. This is a solo race. The race will start at 5:00 AM of Saturday, September 17 in front of the Picnic Grove (near the Development Academy of the Philippines) in Tagaytay City. The Finish Line of the race is INSIDE Plaza De Roxas in Nasugbu, Bataan. Plaza De Roxas is the Municipal Public Park located in front of the Nasugbu Municipal Hall. (Note: Runners have to pass in front of the Jollibee and then turn right at the next street and then enter at the Gate of Plaza De Roxas.)
2. Runners are allowed to have their support vehicle & crew but they are not allowed to have pacers. (Note: Pacers should be registered runners). Support Vehicle should “leap-frog” from their runner/s and “shadowing” the runner is strictly not allowed. There is no prescribed number of runners to be supported for each support vehicle.
3. Runners’ Bib should be pinned and displayed in front of the runner’s apparel. Bandits will not be tolerated during the run.
4. Runners are highly encouraged to bring and wear with them their respective hydration system/belt during the race. There will be No Aid Station along the route.
5. Cut-off time is nine (9) hours.
6. Runners are encouraged to stay on the left side of the road, facing the incoming traffic. Some parts of the route are narrow and runners should always be attentive and vigilant of vehicles, in front and at their back.
7. Runners are also encouraged to run in single file as the road will be busy with the traffic of vehicles.
8. Ipods, MP3s, and “wires” are allowed. However, users should be attentive with their surroundings.
9. As in the past PAU races, every finisher will receive PAU Finisher’s Medal and Finisher’s T-Shirt. Finishers/Runners will be served with pack lunch at the Finish Area. Results of this race will be included in the rating/ranking among PAU runners for 2011.
10. Integrity of the Race shall be upheld and respected.
11. Corporate Logos will not be allowed to be displayed on support vehicles. However, tarpaulins of running teams/groups are allowed WITHOUT corporate logos.
12. The spirit of ultra running is highly encouraged. Finish the race, encourage/help one another, develop friendship before, during & after the race, and have an ULTRA FUN during the run!
Good luck and See You at the Starting Line!
(Note: The race will start before the scheduled time. Runners who deposited their registration fee through Landbank should bring their deposit slip. There will be NO onsite registration.)