Schedule of Races:
January 25-26, 2014—-2014 Bataan Death March 160K Ultra Marathon Race (BDM 160)
March 1-2, 2014———2014 Bataan Death March 102K Ultra Marathon Race (BDM 102)
Number of Participants To Be Allowed:
***2014 BDM 160 Ultra Marathon Race—-100 Runners
***2014 BDM 102 Ultra Marathon Race—-250 Runners
Registration Procedure For Both BDM 102 & 160 Races:
1. Registration for the 2014 BDM 102 & 160 Ultra Marathon Races starts today, July 1, 2013.
2. Qualified participants may deposit their registration fee/s through Bank Deposit at the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Savings Account # 0296-0673-22 in favor of Jovenal Narcise. The following are the registration fees:
2014 BDM 102 Ultra Marathon Race—-P 3,500
2014 BDM 160 Ultra Marathon Race—-P 6,000
3. Be sure that you are qualified to join the race. For BDM 102 participants, you should have officially finished a Marathon Race (42K) with result on the Internet. For BDM 160 participants, you should have finished any of the past editions of the BDM 102 within the cut-off time of 18 hours.
4. Paid registration fees are NON-TRANSFERRABLE, NON-RECYCLABLE to another running event, & NON-REIMBURSEABLE.
5. Registration will be on a “FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED” basis. Participants will NO longer receive Letter/s of Invitation coming from the Race Director. If you are qualified, just simply deposit your Registration Fee/s; send the photocopy of the deposit slip ONLY to the e-mail address—-email@example.com; and then submit your Medical Clearance or Doctor’s Certificate not later than December 31, 2013. (Note: Do NOT send and display the photocopy of your deposit slip on FACEBOOK or BR’s and BDM Races FB Pages)
6. Once the participant’s deposit slip will be received by the Race Director, the name of the runner will appear on the List Of Registered Runners on the appropriate PAGES (2014 BDM 102 or 2014 BDM 160) on my blog at http://www.baldrunner.com. Such PAGES will be updated on a daily basis.
7. Once the number of runners for each race will be filled up—250 runners for BDM 102 & 100 runners for BDM 160, the REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED.
8. If you are intending to join the 2014 BDM Grand Slam, you have to register for both races and don’t expect the Race Director to give you a special treatment/accommodation with regards to instruction #7.
9. Simply write your Name and Shirt Size on the Deposit Slip before sending it to the e-mail address of the Race Director.
10. Schedule of “Test Runs” for the 2014 BDM Races:
January 18, 2014—-1st “Test Run” For BDM 102/Night Run (From BDM Km 00-50)
February 2, 2014—-2nd “Test Run” For BDM 102/Day Run (From BDM Km 50-102)
December 21, 2013—“Test Run” For BDM 160/Night Run (From BDM 102-160)
11. Good luck and train harder. As an advance information, there will be strict implementation of cut-off times on selected checkpoints along the route.