2015: Year-End Review On Pinoy Ultra Runners/PAU Runners
The following is the list of Pinoy Ultra Runners (Locals & Residents Abroad) who had represented the country in international ultra running races and those who performed outstanding finish in our local PAU Races:
1. Jag Lanante: 1st Pinoy to have finished the Hongkong Four Trails Challenge.
2. Gerald Tabios: 1st Pinoy to have finished the Badwater 135 Ultra Marathon for Two Consecutive Years (Back to Back Editions) & Finisher of the 2015 Great New York Running Exposition 100-Mile Race.
3. Conrado Bermudez, Jr: 1st Pinoy to have finished a 200-Mile Mountain Trail Race (Bigfoot 200-Mile Run); 2015 Finisher of Vermont 100-Mile Run, Leadville 100-Mile Run, Wasatch 100-Mile Run, Massanutten 100-Mile Race, Superior Fall 100-Mile Trail Race, & San Diego 100-Mile Run
4. Franco Soriano: 2015 Pinoy Finisher of the HURT 100-Mile Run; Old Dominion 100-Mile Run; Vermont 100-Mile Run; Western States 100-Mile Endurance Race; Kodiak 100-Mile Run; & Angeles Crest 100-Mile Run
5. Paul Encarnacion: 2015 Pinoy Finisher of the HURT 100-Mile Run; Zion 100-Mile Run; & Oil Creek 100-Mile Run
6. Gerald Odocayen: 2015 Pinoy Finisher of the San Diego 100-Mile Run & Chimera 100-Mile Run
7. Miguel Lopez & Rolando Wangwang (Philippine Skyrunners Association): 2015 UTMB 166K Finishers
8. Gene Olvis: 2nd Pinoy to have finished the UTMF & 2015 UTMF Finisher.
9. Ferdie Cabiling: First Pinoy to have run 50 Kilometers for 50 consecutive days from Mindanao to Luzon.
10. Derrick Rhodz: First Finisher of the Philippine Hike Expedition from Zamboanga City to Laoag City via Maharlika Highway or A/H26 Route
11. Bong Alindada: 1st Pinoy Finisher of the BROMO 100-Mile Endurance Run (Indonesia)
12. Rod Losabia; Jon Borbon; & Amor Gabriel: Remaining Three (3) Contenders for the 2015 PAU Grand Slam Award.
13. Lao Ogerio & Tess Leono: 2014 Philippine Association Of Ultrarunners (PAU) Runners Of The Year. (Awarded In March 2015)
14. Irene Montemayor: Lady Champion of the 2015 TransLantau 50K Trail Run
15. Henry Laron: Champion: 1st WEST TO EAST 280K Endurance Run
16. Lao Ogerio: Champion: 1st EAST COAST 145-Mile Endurance Run
17. Tess Leono: Lady Champion, 1st EAST COAST 145-Mile Endurance Run