1) For those who registered through the phone, your Race Bibs are ready for pick-up at the Starting Area/GHQ Grandstand at least One Hour before the start of the race (5:30 AM). Just be ready for your ID and your registration fee of P 100.00.
2) For those who intend to register on site before the start of the race, you should be at the Starting Area/GHQ Grandstand at least One Hour before the start of the race. A separate table will be established for those late registrants.
3) There is a limited number of Race Bibs. We prepared a total of 170 Race Bibs for the runners with ages from 40-54 years old male and limited number of race bibs for the older ages and the Women’s MASTERS. Issuance of the remaining Race Bibs will be on “First Come, First Serve” basis.
4) Please ”Fall In Line” when you claim your Race Bibs or when you intend to be one of the late registrants in one of the tables. Our staff could only attend one person at a time.
Entry to Camp Aguinaldo:
1) Everybody is advised to enter through GATE #1 which is the only gate that is open in the camp before 5:00 AM. This gate is along BONI SERRANO AVE. (SANTOLAN ROAD). Be ready with your Driver’s License if you don’t have an AFP Car/Vehicle Pass or Decal. For those without vehicles, take the Pedestrian Gate (adjacent to Gate #1).
2) MPs will guide you where you can Park your vehicle. Don’t assume that your vehicles are safe because you are inside a military camp. Due to thefts in vehicles in past races, it’s unfortunate that our suspects are also “runners” wearing running attire and with the proper race bib. It is advisable to secure/hide your things and don’t display anything inside your car. The race organizer will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any vehicle parked on the race site.
Please feel free to post your comment/s if you have any clarification or concern about the race. We will try to update you through this blog about the said race. For those who are willing to donate or sponsor any product or “giveaways” for the runners, please feel free to contact us at Telephone Number: 497-6442.
See you at the Starting Line!